- Rim Fire Rifle
- Centre Fire Rifle
- Centre fire rifles and PCC shooting steel ONLY at the 75 yd and 100yd bunkers
- Black Powder Pistol
- Any LEAD bullets. They may be semi or fully metal jacketed, or coated with a soft material.
- Single or combinations of soft materials like lead, copper, rubber, polymer, wax, etc.
- Steel core and steel coated ammunition can be shot at the 100yd, 75yd and 50yd bunkers on paper targets only
- No tracer or armour piercing bullets
- Cardboard, and
- Steel reactive targets.
No targets on berms
- When shooting steel, minimum distance must be 10 metres.
- All steel targets to be shrouded for events or in the bunkers
Approved Shooting Disciplines:
- Cowboy Action
- Steel Silhouette
No target placement on the range floor. All bullets must impact the backstop at midline or lower without striking the range floor. All targets are to be placed as close to the backstop as practical. No shooting at an angle greater than 45 degrees when measured from a line running between the shooters position and the backstop. No moving props permitted unless the Chief Firearms Office is notified in writing 15 days prior to the IPSC competition using moving props.
- Red flag must be flown while shooting
- All shooting must be from inside the shooting shelter
- No Food or drink on the range
- Mandatory eye & ear protection
- No unauthorized photos or videos
- Video cameras on site