20-Yard Indoor Range
- Rim Fire Rifle
- Any LEAD bullets. They may be semi or fully metal jacketed, or coated with a soft material.
- Single or combinations of soft materials like lead, copper, rubber, polymer, wax, etc. They may be semi or fully metal jacketed, or coated with a soft material.
Any steel-core bullets. Any Incendiary, exploding, tracer, and armor-piercing bullets. No Black Powder
- Plastic, and
- Cardboard targets ONLY
No target placement on the range floor. All bullets must impact the backstop at midline or lower without striking the range floor. All targets are to be placed as close to the backstop as practical. No shooting at an angle.
- Red flag must be flown while shooting
- No Food or drink on the range
- Mandatory eye & ear protection
- No unauthorized photos or videos
- Video cameras on site