- Any LEAD bullets. They may be semi or fully metal jacketed, or coated with a soft material.
- Single or combinations of soft materials like lead, copper, rubber, polymer, wax, etc.
Any steel-core bullets. Any Incendiary, exploding, tracer, and armor-piercing bullets.
- Cardboard, and
- Steel reactive targets
- Shotgun patterning
No targets on berms
- Minimum distance for pistol and rim fire on steel is 10 metres.
- No CF rifle or PCC shooting on range
- All steel to be shrouded
Approved Shooting Disciplines:
- Cowboy Action
No target placement on the range floor. All bullets must impact the backstop at midline or lower without striking the range floor. All targets are to be placed as close to the backstop as practical. No shooting at an angle greater than 45 degrees when measured from a line running between the shooters position and the backstop. No moving props permitted unless the Chief Firearms Office is notified in writing 15 days prior to the IPSC competition using moving props.
- Red flag must be flown while shooting
- No Food or drink on the range
- Mandatory eye & ear protection
- No unauthorized photos or videos
- Video cameras on site